Sometimes an existing property is no longer viable due to various factors such as age of the building, changing demography, or a change in the general plan. Instead of knocking the property down and re-building, Garmo Group can help evaluate an existing property for repositioning. Some examples include:
- Converting an existing hotel property into an assisted home facility,
- Franchising independent motels to franchised properties,
- Converting hotel properties into SRO – Single Room Occupancy uses,
- Converting apartments into condominiums,
- Converting box use commercial into smaller units.